Welcome

This blog is for my prayer partners who faithfully interceeded during the Sharing of Ministries Abroad (SOMA) Tanzania 2007 trip.

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy in believing that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Tanzania 2007 was about hope informed by faith in the power of the Holy Spirit to make Jesus real and bring healing to anyone who hungers for wholeness in mind, body and spirit.

Scroll to the end of the blog to meet the team. Thank you, Mefi for organizing the local team to pray and for sending out emails.

The photo above is a California sunrise.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Departure day has arrived!

I can hardly believe that today is the day!

The USA part of the team gathers this evening at 4 pm in Northern Virginia. We will share an "African meal" and get acquainted. This will be followed by training both this evening and tomorrow morning. Then we head for the airport!

This is the last time I will post until I get to a computer on my return, July 21. I'm excited for what the Lord will do! Thank you for your prayers. My prayer for you is that you will draw closer to Him through your participation in this effort!

God be with you all and your families!

No comments: