Welcome

This blog is for my prayer partners who faithfully interceeded during the Sharing of Ministries Abroad (SOMA) Tanzania 2007 trip.

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy in believing that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Tanzania 2007 was about hope informed by faith in the power of the Holy Spirit to make Jesus real and bring healing to anyone who hungers for wholeness in mind, body and spirit.

Scroll to the end of the blog to meet the team. Thank you, Mefi for organizing the local team to pray and for sending out emails.

The photo above is a California sunrise.

Monday, June 11, 2007

You can be Emotionally Free

The above is the title of Rita Bennett's book published by Bridge-Logos of Gainesville, Florida. In preparation for Tanzania, I'm reading and loving this book. I think we all need inner healing. When I first experienced this type of prayer many years ago, I more or less assumed that I had to be prayed for "officially" by someone like Mike Flynn for the technique to "work!" But, this is not true. Our God is truly an awesome God. I was so blessed yesterday as I recalled childhood experiences (good ones, actually) and recognized Jesus loving the nine-year-old I was then. I encourage you to get the book and pray for yourself and for each other. Jesus wants to heal us!

No comments: